The content of this website is the property of the company NOX Audiovisuales, S.L.
To comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, below, we indicate the data of the general information of our website www.noxav.com :
• Owner: NOX Audiovisuales S.L
• CIF: B- 87256574
• Address: Calle Zinc, nº1, Nave C. 28770 Colmenar Viejo, Madrid.
• Email: email@example.com
• Inscription: Registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry, in volume 33,325, Folio 156, Section 8, Sheet M-599776, 1st Inscription
• Inscription: Registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry, in volume 33,325, Folio 156, Section 8, Sheet M-599776, 1st Inscription
The purpose of these Conditions is to regulate the use of this web page that NOX Audiovisuales makes available to the public at this URL.
The use of the website by a third party attributes the condition of User and, implies the full acceptance by said User, of each and every one of the conditions that are incorporated in this Legal Notice.
The owner of the Web can offer through this website, services or products that may be subject to specific conditions of their own that, depending on the case, substitute, complete and / or modify these Conditions, and about which the User will be informed. in each specific case.
Web access and registration
Correct use of the website.
The user agrees to use the website, the contents and services in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice, good customs and public order. Similarly, the user agrees not to use the website or the services provided through it for purposes or effects that are unlawful or contrary to the content of this Legal Notice, harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that of In any way, it may damage, disable or deteriorate the website or its services, or prevent normal enjoyment of the website by other users.
Likewise, the user expressly agrees not to destroy, alter, render useless or, in any other way, damage the data, programs or electronic documents and others found on this website.
The user undertakes not to hinder the access of other users to the access service through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the owner of the website provides the service, as well as to carry out actions that damage, interrupt or generate errors in such systems.
The user agrees not to introduce programs, viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or are likely to cause any type of alteration in the computer systems of the owner of the website or third parties.
PROHIBITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
It is not allowed and, therefore, its consequences will be your sole responsibility, access or use of the Platform for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without economic purpose, and, more specifically, in an illustrative and non-limiting way, It’s forbidden:
• Using the Platform in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its functionality or in the computer of a third party;
• Use the Platform for the transmission, installation or publication of any virus, malicious code or other harmful programs or files or any material that is defamatory, offensive, racist, vulgar, demeaning, pornographic, or of an obscene or threatening nature or that can cause discomfort to anyone;
• Use the Platform to collect personal data from other users;
• Using the Platform in a way that constitutes a violation of the rights of NOX Audiovisuales or any third party (including intellectual property rights);
• Register through the Platform with a false identity, impersonated to third parties or using a profile or taking any other action that may confuse other users about the identity of the origin of a message;
• Using the Platform to transmit material for advertising or promotional purposes, including spam, chain emails or the like;
• Access without authorization any section of the Platform, other systems or networks connected to the Web, any NOX Audiovisuales server or the services offered through the Platform, through hacking or falsification, extraction of passwords or any another illegitimate medium;
• Violate, or attempt to violate, the security or authentication measures of the Platform or of any network connected to it, or the security or protection measures inherent to the audiovisual content offered on the Platform.
• Carry out any action that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the Web infrastructure or in the systems or networks of NOX Audiovisuales, as well as in the systems and networks connected to the Platform;
• Using the Platform illegally, against good faith, morality or public order.
Failure to comply with any of the above obligations by the user, may entail the adoption by NOX Audiovisuales of the necessary measures, which may lead to the elimination or blocking of the account of the offending user.
All the contents that are collected in www.noxav.com unless otherwise indicated, are the exclusive property of NOX Audiovisuales and, by way of example, but not limitation, the graphic design, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations , and other elements that appear on the website.
Likewise, all trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the Web are protected by Law.
The owner of the website does not grant any type of license or authorization for personal use to the user regarding their intellectual and industrial property rights or any other right related to their website and the services offered therein, without prior permission and in writing from NOX Audiovisuales.
Therefore, the user acknowledges that the reproduction, distribution, commercialization, transformation, and in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website constitutes an infringement of intellectual property rights. and / or industrial of the owner of the website or the owner of the same.
The access and / or use of this Portal named https://noxav.com, attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the Conditions of Use reflected here.
NOX Audiovisuales, by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts ; trademarks or logos, etc.), owned by NOX Audiovisuales or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of NOX Audiovisuales. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by NOX Audiovisuales.
You can view the elements of the Portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical medium as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the NOX Audiovisuales page.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY IN THE CONTENTS OF THE WEB
NOX Audiovisuales is not responsible for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example, errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the Portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
Of course, we are making our best efforts to ensure the continuity, security and quality of the Platform based on the current state of the art. However, we cannot guarantee the permanent availability and continuity of the operation of the Platform, the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations to your computer system, or the reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information. contained in the Web, and therefore we are not responsible in the event that any of these circumstances occurs.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY IN PRODUCTS
The products exchanged through https://noxav.com are subject to the agreements established by the users participating in said barter. Therefore, NOX Audiovisuales declines any responsibility derived from said transaction
NOX Audiovisuales reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its Portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on your Portal.
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available at https://noxav.com, NOX Audiovisuales will not exercise any control over said sites and content. In no case will NOX Audiovisuales assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
In this sense, if you become aware of the illegality of activities carried out through third-party web pages with a link on the Web, you must immediately notify NOX Audiovisuales in order to proceed to disable the access link to it.
In the case of links on other web pages destined for NOX Audiovisuales, if what you would like to do is put links on your web page that lead to the Web, remember that you must comply with the following conditions:
- to. The link will only allow access to the Web but you cannot reproduce the Web or parts of it in any way;
- b. It is not allowed to establish links with areas of the Platform other than public areas, that is, those that you can access even if you are not registered through the Platform;
- c. It is not allowed to create a browser or a border environment on the sections of the Platform, nor can the Platform be modified in any other way;
- d. It is not allowed to make false or inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the Platform and / or in particular, to declare or imply that NOX Audiovisuales has authorized the link or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the content or services offered or put to provision on the website where the link is established;
- and. Except for those signs that are part of the same link, the web page on which the link is established may not contain any brand, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs of NOX Audiovisuales;
- F. The web page in which the link is established will not contain information or illicit content, contrary to generally accepted morals and good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any third party rights, including intellectual property rights and industrial and / or the right to honor, personal or family privacy or to one’s own image or any other right.
- NOX Audiovisuales has no power or human and technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Web. In this sense, NOX Audiovisuales does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the web page that this link establishes, specifically, by way of example and not limitation, on its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its content in general
NOX Audiovisuales, hereby undertakes not to make misleading advertising. For these purposes, therefore, formal or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the different sections of the website, produced as a consequence of incomplete or defective maintenance and / or updating of the information contained in these sections. NOX Audiovisuales as a consequence of the provisions of this section, undertakes to correct it as soon as it becomes aware of said errors.
RIGHT OF EXCLUSION.
NOX Audiovisuales will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its Portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
In the event of a discrepancy between the provisions of these Conditions of Use and the particular conditions of each specific service, the provisions of the latter shall prevail.
The non-exercise or execution by NOX Audiovisuales of any right or provision contained in these Conditions of Use shall not constitute a waiver thereof, unless acknowledgment and agreement in writing by you.
MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION.
NOX Audiovisuales may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between NOX Audiovisuales and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.